Uppington, Holy Trinity
6 bells, tenor 9½ in A Ground floor TF6 5HJ SJ 597094
Sunday: Special services only - check with churchwardens
Practices by arrangement
All bells cast by John Warner & Sons of London in 1885
The bells are rung from quite a small ringing room at the base of the tower with access through the nave. Ringing is hampered by a rope guide which is more ornamental than useful.
There is adequate parking on the approach road to the church, which is isolated from any facilities. It has a late 11th century tympanum with a carved dragon on the north wall of the nave.